Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Brazilian Woman Became A Mother Of Twin After Successful Infertility Treatment In India


Hello, I am Mrs. Bruna C Rocha from Brazil. In 2018 my husband I decided that after numerous years of trying for a baby, we needed some help. Our lives have been on hold as we lived month-to-month be pregnant after which dealing with the frustration that we weren’t.



After a referral from the doctor our consultant took it all seriously, and doctor back home in Brazil, so we decided to look for options outside the country, while I was browsing the internet to look out for best gynaecological surgeon, the cost involved and other aspects;  while search on Google stopped at India Laparoscopy Surgery Site Group and came to know that they facilitate international patients for treatment in India. I posted my query on their email id the case manager took my reports and shared it with some of the top gynecological laparoscopy surgeon Delhi to get the best opinions and associated quotes. She also provided me some doctor profiles to help me select one of them for my treatment. She also discussed with me several other details like cost, place of accommodation, airport pickup, etc.

We decided to come to the India by considering all the aspects of my treatment. After reading the profile of gynaecological laparoscopy surgeon Delhi, I wanted to have my treatment by her. The entire process was assisted by the India laparoscopy surgery service team. Everything from getting the Visa Invitation Letter from the hospital and the visa application was done by the team. I provided them the required information and the documents and received the visa within 2-3 days on my email. The entire process was very smooth.

My appointment was scheduled with after I reached India. During the appointment, the doctor listened to me very patiently while I explained my story to him from the beginning. She conducted a physical examination and also ordered a few more investigations. After the reports came back, the surgeon made us feel important and referred me on to have a laparoscopy treatment for infertility, where my tubes would be flushed with liquid to identify any blocks. I bought new pajamas for my day in hospital. This was my first general anesthetic. As I came round, fuzzy and woozy, the doctor came to share the results with my husband and me. I was not awake enough to take all of it in. The surgeon talked about one tube being blocked. Fallopian tube blockage surgery cost in India is known to very less compare to western countries, and this treatment is still not available in my home country Brazil as well so we were very positive about it.
Soon a treatment session was done. Before my discharge, the team at the hospital made sure that I was recovering well. As we packed up to head a nurse came by to discharge me. She stated, “It happens all the time that women get pregnant after getting their tubes flushed. I am hoping you’ll be pregnant quickly.” This was not presented as fact, but an aside based on her years of experience. I took it that she was trying to give some solace after an uncomfortable procedure, not based on any evidence.

My experience was entirely smooth and well-coordinated. I was picked up from the airport and dropped back. My accommodation was arranged by the India laparoscopy surgery service team. Other than that, everything that I needed and all my queries were well answered. I am absolutely satisfied with my visit to India. The next month, I was pregnant and now I am a mother of twin. When we went in for gynecologic laparoscopy surgery in India we had no idea it might be the catalyst that would change everything. Fallopian tube blockage surgery cost in India would be welcome milestone for a woman who, like me, had been struggling for years with concerns about infertility and high cost of treatment in their country.”

Ones Again Thank You Team
Mrs. Bruna C Rocha
From  Brazil

No comments:

Post a Comment