Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery In India Helping Women To Cure Uterus Issues

In Hysterectomy operation, women's uterus is removed to overcome the problems with noncancerous reasons. Over 2 million women underwent hysterectomy in last few years as it is a minimally invasive technique. When choosing a India for laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery, the team of India laparoscopy surgery site has helped many women with best services and world class facilities that has made them have a clear view of what they wanted for themself.


Mrs. Katie Hughley shared her experience when decided to have a Hysterectomy surgery in India for herself

I am  Mrs. Katie Hughley from United States, and I am 45 sharing with you my story with hysterectomy. As the surgery in India has helped relieve pain and discomfort due to the monthly menstrual cycle. The top gynecologist in India has even made me relief from the pain and discomfort I felt, and they relieved me from all the agony.

I was tired of my menstrual cycle causing disabling pain in my back and excessive bleeding. I felt a twinge in my stomach and pelvic area in general. I searched for lots of hospitals and gynecologists in US that could help me relieve this monthly suffering. Every month I have to take leave for days from the office that had a terrible effect on my work.
  
My physician in US had recommended a Hysterectomy, which involved removing the uterus but it was a traditional open surgery. I wanted to have a minimally invasive surgery because I couldn't take much time off from work but it is too expensive in US. One of my friends has suggested me to look for medical health providers in India for Hysterectomy Surgery as she had a wonderful experience during her surgery and got good results with no complications. 

I found exactly what I was looking for at best hospitals for hysterectomy surgery in India when I was surfing through the web, instantly I discovered India laparoscopy surgery site and filled the free consultation form, and in 24 hours I got a call from their team. They had proper follow-up and had been providing all the facilities with international packages to international patients. I was not sure about surgery in India but after the interaction with the experts and gynecologists in India, I made my mind due to its lowest cost and the surgery with minimal invasion process.

I reached India and it’s seriously a beautiful country that I am sure to revisit with my husband. A person from the team arrived at the airport to pick my husband and me and dropped us to the hotel. The next day I interacted with the best gynecologist in India who were all the time with me answering all my questions after few days after all the formalities  I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy, an 8-inch scar across lower abdomen I had three tiny scars. And over the period, everything was recovered and I got well and started normal routine work and got to my office after a few weeks of surgery.

The laparoscopic hysterectomy cost in India was lower than the cost I found in other countries which fitted my budget and I even had a tour in India with my husband before I had hysterectomy surgery. There was shorter hospital stay with less blood loss that made me recover fast. I earlier returned to normal activities and now I am free from painful and heavy bleeding in periods, chronic pelvic period that was a dying situation some days.

I feel wonderful now, and I am glad that I had surgery in India through India laparoscopy surgery site, they made me feel great in the new country. Surgeons were best at their work and staff was supportive in taking care after my surgery. I definitely going to recommend the surgery for women who need relief from the pain.

Thank You,
Mrs. Katie Hughley
From United States

No comments:

Post a Comment