Thursday, December 26, 2019

Genesis From US Got Relief With Varicocele Embolization Surgery In India


Varicoceles made my sitting down discomfort, until I got my varicocele surgery in India, about 800,000 men in the US are suffering by varicoceles — a varicose vein inside the scrotum, that's painful and is frequently related to male infertility. Genesis Smith, 30, a married sales representative from Las Vegas, Nevada, underwent a treatment, as he shares his story here.

“This time last year I was suffering with a dull ache in my groin. Which was coming and going, but I do a lot of driving for my work and started noticing that it turned into far worse, as I work as medical sales and well known, so the thing the crossed my mind was testicular cancer it as it is common of men of my age. After few weeks of worry and discomfort, I visited my GP. He tested me then sent me for an ultrasound. The radiographer advised me there after then it was varicocele. I knew that this supposed; it was a varicose vein, which turned into a relief.

The doctor explained that varicoceles, like varicose veins in the legs, after getting unsuccessful treatment from various doctors in US, I started looking for some of the good hospitals treating varicocele, where I came to know that India is one of the most visited places for medical treatment as it provides high-quality treatment. While looking for the best surgeon in India for varicocele surgery, I came to know about Indian Med Guru Consultant. After reading a little more, I realized that it can help me make my journey to India smoother and easier. I posted a query on the Indian Med Guru website and in a short while, I received a call back from one of the case managers, he helped me with a list of top doctors in India and their opinions regarding the treatment. He also helped me with a varicocele surgery cost in India. Shortly, after all this procedure I was able to decide that I wanted to visit India for varicocele surgery. 

Indian Med Guru Consultant team arranged the Visa Invitation Letter from the hospital and another team member assisted him in the visa application. Within 72 hours, I received my medical visa to India. I was received from the airport and taken to the hotel, which was already arranged as per my preferences. My appointment was fixed at the top hospital in India, where the doctor conducted the clinical examination and also sent me for further investigations. Ultimately, I was told I could have a new procedure, it is called embolization. This surgery was never mentioned as an alternative. I evidently assumed no one performed this procedure in the US.

I was scheduled for the procedure for the following day. During this procedure, surgeon entered a vein in my upper arm and used imaging to place a few coils in the enlarged blood vessels alongside a sclerosing answer, shrinking the vessels and effectively diverting blood flow. I was pain-free just a week after the procedure with a noticeably smaller varicocele. I haven’t experienced a single complication since then. I’m back at complete-throttle doing all of the things I love doing to do. These types of approaches are on the cutting-edge of medical generation, and might diagnose and deal with disorders in addition to direct care and less pain, much less risk and quicker recovery time than normal surgery. I suggest Indian Med Guru enough for helping with varicocele surgery cost in India. I’m so thrilled I’ve had it performed — it makes the world of distinction being able to drive long distances pain-free. I’m finally on my way back home after the successful procedure with a happy face and I am thankful to the hospital staff and Indian Med Guru Consultant for their assistance whenever I needed them”.

Like Genesis you can also get relieved by Varicocele Embolization Surgery in India at top hospitals that too at affordable cost. Book appointment with Indian Med Guru Consultants today, call us +919370586696 or Email query at contact@indianmedguru.com







No comments:

Post a Comment