Monday, January 20, 2020

Stacy Johnson Underwent Successful Laparoscopic Hysterectomy Surgery In India


"Hello my name is Mrs. Stacy Johnson and I came to India from America for my laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery. Few months ago I started experiencing excruciating pain in my pelvic region and also suffered from excessive bleeding. Initially my doctor prescribed me certain medications which helped control the pain and bleeding but it was after a very short time that I started experiencing the same agony again. Every day used to be a new fight for me and no general tests could diagnose what my issue was. My condition had withdrawn me from even the most basic activities of my schedule and life was a painful endeavor.


One day upon finding me in an unconscious state due to excess pain and bleeding, I was taken to the hospital by my husband. My case was now handled by Gynacologist and various tests were conducted. After a few examinations, it was revealed that I was suffering from a severe case of endometriosis and would be needed a surgery as an option for cure. I had experienced such pain and suffering in the months before that I was actually glad that my problem was diagnosed and there was a cure. 

The doctors had recommended me to undergo endometriosis excision and laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery as a procedure for my cure. However, the price of the surgery and all the facilities was very high in even the most nominal private medical center of my city and we couldn’t afford it. My husband knew that I could get the best treatment in the best hospital that too at a low cost in India. Both of us started searching for various medical tourism firms that could prove to be the most ideal medium for us. While we were on the same task, I came across the website of India Laparoscopy Surgery Site and was overwhelmed after reading the services offered by this firm and also the experiences of different international patients. We took our final decision to get on board of India Laparoscopy Surgery Site when we had a brief conversation about my surgery with the experts on this firm.

Within a week, we were in India and as expected the team took care of everything starting from our visa, pickup and drops, hotel reservations near the chosen, medical center, food facility and our journey back home. In the same week of our arrival, I underwent laparoscopic hysterectomy surgery and endometriosis excision with the best gynacologist in India. Throughout my treatment was carried out with A grade facilities and we didn’t even had to bother about the most meagre factor. The best part was that even after undergoing treatment in the best hospital of the city, the price was not even half of what we would had to pay back in USA.

Today I am in relief and my condition is reviving. I feel like I have won a war and can finally lead a normal life. I shall forever remember the warmth and comfort with which my treatment was undertaken and my good wishes will always be there for this versatile firm.”

Thank You Once Again,
Mrs. Stacy Johnson
From America

No comments:

Post a Comment