Wednesday, January 29, 2020

American Woman benefits from Low Cost Robotic Urology Surgery in India


“Hello my name is Mrs. Amber Pearson and I am an American. Unlike everybody, I did not have a positive start to the past year as I was diagnosed with a cyst on my kidney in my usual screenings. I am a teacher and used to get very frequent fevers. Eventually these fevers were accompanied by upper abdominal and back pain which would make my condition even worse. I was tired of the unhealthiness that I felt within and I knew that something was wrong. I underwent an ordinary image screening after which this condition was disclosed to me. Honestly, I was just glad that It wasn’t cancer as with so many cases of this disease around me, I was apprehensive for the same.


The cyst on my kidney could make my health worse in the future, which is why the doctors had suggested me to undergo a surgery. I knew surgery was the only treatment option but the doctors in USA had recommended a large surgery for my disease and It did not feel appropriate to undergo the same, as I knew it would have a huge toll on my body. Any advanced treatment option in USA would mean advance prices for the same, which I definitely couldn’t afford. Seeing me helpless, my husband suggested me to undergo surgery in India as he was well aware of the affordable and advanced treatment options offered in the country.

Having an idea of the many options I could have in India, I was ready to visit the country on one foot but we still needed an ideal medium to get connected with the best hospital and surgeon for my treatment. Upon vigorous searching, I came across the website of India Laparoscopy Surgery Site and was astonished with its grandeur.  They had a network of all the leading medical centers and surgeons across the country. The patient testimonials confirmed how satisfactory their services had been for each of them and I took the decision to undergo my surgery with their assistance. 

After that one step, there was nothing I had to do or be concerned about as every detail of my treatment in India was handled by the experts on this firm. Right from deciding the most ideal healthcare package from me, appointment with the surgeon, my visa, hotel stays, pick and drop facilities, food to my journey back home everything was taken care off. 

I was supposed to undergo my surgery with Dr. Mohan Keshavamurthy Bangalore, who is one of the finest urologist surgeon in India. As I said, I was against any major surgery due to the side effects it would have on me and was looking for some minimally invasive procedures. The highly knowledgeable surgeon took the middle way and suggested me to undergo robotic partial nephrectomy. It was the most ideal option for me and was very much satisfied with it. 

In the same week of Mrs. Amber’s arrival, she underwent a robotic partial nephrectomy under the precision of Dr. Mohan Keshavamurthy. Upon his patient’s case the doctor said, “Amber had been diagnosed with a cyst that was both large and situated in a complex location. She was hesitant to undergo a traditional surgery upon which a robotic procedure would be the only ideal form of treatment. It was good to know that she was well aware of her condition and what could be best for her body.” 

While continuing her experience of treatment in India, Amber says, “Undertaking treatment in India through India Laparoscopy Surgery Site, was an overwhelming experience for me. I am happy that I underwent such an advanced surgery with all the facilities at such an affordable cost. My good wishes shall always remain with this firm. Thank you so much.”

Mrs. Amber Pearson
From USA

No comments:

Post a Comment