Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Mariam Al Shehhi Patient from UAE Share Her Journey of Fibroid Treatment in India

 Excruciating pain, uncontrollable bleeding and severe anemia had become part of everyday life for fibroid sufferer, Mariam Al Shehhi patient from UAE as diagnosed with fibroids in her uterus and suffered severe abdominal pain and periods because of them. She visited many doctors in UAE, however nobody could give her with the right treatment plan. She went to multiple diagnoses but was not satisfied because her condition was not improving. The docs she visited in UAE were no able to provide right line of treatment. As the fibroids grew, Mariam found out she needed to do something, she says. “I had become so anemic i could barely walk. At one point, i was nearly hospitalized for a blood transfusion.”

Fibroids are most common in women aged 30–40 years, however they are able to arise at any age. Fibroids that grow swiftly, or those that begin breaking down, also may also leads to pain. Hardly ever, they can be related to cancer. A very big fibroid might also cause swelling of the stomach. For Mariam the symptoms were just the tip of the iceberg, her symptoms had progressed over the years to a point where undergoing surgery was the last option. At that point, Mariam began searching for information about fibroid treatment in India on Google. “The Internet led me to India laparoscopy surgery service. The website’s knowledge page was filled with experiences other women had, as well as women from my own country.” Also at the site, patient from UAE learned about doctors and treatment options and was surprised to see the plethora of options available to her. “I looked at the India laparoscopy surgery service site to find a doctor for me, and that’s how I was connected to the best doctor for fibroid treatment in India.”

Patient from UAE decided to travel to India, having read so much about other travelling patients’ experiences of fibroid treatment in India, Mariam felt comforted that she was in safe hands. She was been picked up from airport by an India laparoscopy surgery service health rep, she as right away taken for her preliminary checkup. Her experience at the hospital was first rate. “The hospital staffs were simply fabulous,” says Mariam. “I can’t say enough good things about doctor for fibroid treatment in India and some of the attending nurses. They made me feel comfortable, to a point where I was almost completely at ease. That was important to me.”

Mariam went through fibroid treatment in India, to remove these fibroids and was fully cured. After the procedure she was absolutely with no pain.  One week after her fibroid treatment in India, Mariam made her way of out the hospital, relieved that the ordeal was finally over. Although she found it difficult to move about initially, she could sense a drastic improvement already. After another week in India, she traveled back to UAE, overjoyed with how her overall fibroid treatment in India had been. “I am so glad I got in touch with India laparoscopy surgery service, I received so much information about the fibroid treatment in India beforehand by my health representative that when I finally had my consultation with one of the best gynecologists In India, I felt informed and comfortable asking questions. It’s comforting to know that we have someone there to help and guide us when we need it.

Although she had not done MRI yet for comparison Mariam says her fibroids have shrunk about 50%. “The menstrual period after fibroid treatment in India was normal, I have not had an abnormal once since, and I’m no longer anemic.”

Also Read : Laparoscopic Myomectomy Surgery in India helps Nigerian Patient to conceive


No comments:

Post a Comment