Thursday, February 6, 2020

Boonsri Aksornpan recovery of no pain, no scars with Hysterectomy Surgery in India

Mrs. Boonsri Aksornpan loves cycling, but her heavy menstrual bleeding triggered her to surrender the hobby. Even trips to the grocery and driving around her 13 years old daughter have become stressful events


Mrs. Boonsri Aksornpan shared her experience when decided to have a Hysterectomy surgery in India.

 “I am  Mrs. Boonsri Aksornpan from Thailand, and I am 42 i loved to sharing my story with you about hysterectomy. As the surgery in India has helped very much to relives strain" few months ago, I was carrying an extra change of clothes everywhere I went. In January of 2018, I got my period and it basically didn’t stop. I went to my gynecologist in Thailand concerned about the heavy bleeding I was having with each period; She downplayed it announcing that I may be probably perimenopausal. I spoke with her more than one time after my periods got heavier and heavier and She said it was to be anticipated. I saw other gynecologist later, and she stated the same thing. For years, nobody got to get to the bottom of why my cycles were so heavy. I had pain on every time I had my periods. Then I asked is there some tests for this? She said the tests are not very reliable and if I could want an ultrasound if you need to! it was like I had to pressure the physician to eventually take a look. That ultrasound confirmed a 9cm fibroid at the top of my uterus. My physician informed me that there has been not anything I had to do. The gynecologist said that I may need to take it out through an open incision or 5-6 incisions.

“I was looking for fibroid removal while I found about hysterectomy cost in India was very low. The reasons I waited and researched more about procedure was because a few years ago my aunt had a hysterectomy at best hospitals for hysterectomy in Delhi due to endometriosis as her experience was very good. For me the symptoms were just the tip of the iceberg, my symptoms had progressed over the years to a point where undergoing surgery was the last option. At that point, I began searching for information about abdominal hysterectomy cost in India on the Internet.  The Internet led me to India laparoscopy surgery site. The website’s information page was filled with experiences of other women had, as well as women from my own country.  Also at the site, I learned about best doctor for laparoscopic hysterectomy in Delhi NCR and was surprised to see the plethora of options available. in india laparoscopic surgery site, I looked find a doctor for me, and that’s how I was connected to best hospitals for hysterectomy in Delhi.
I decided to go to India alongside my mother. Having read so much about other travelling patients’ experiences, I felt comforted that I was in safe hands. After getting picked up at the airport by an India laparoscopy surgery site rep, we arrived at best hospitals for hysterectomy in Delhi for their preliminary check up. At the end, I chose to have a hysterectomy. My surgery was on Tuesday, and that I wanted to make sure there weren’t any complication so I stayed an extra day. Best doctor for laparoscopic hysterectomy in Delhi NCR performed the surgical operation and she is an incredible doctor. She called me while I was back in my hotel to make sure I was recovering well.

Many travel patients discover India laparoscopy surgery site by searching online for abdominal hysterectomy cost in India. Their alternatives at home are limited to open or robot techniques, that are painful, and patients take longer to recover. Right as much as before I flew out; I had family and pals in opposition to my choice to seek medical attention outside Thailand. After seeing my recovery with no pain and no scars, my friends and family admitted that they were wrong. I did a follow up with my doctor for laparoscopic hysterectomy in Delhi NCR; I’m slowly returning to my previous life now, I would like to say a big thank you to the team for offering affordable abdominal hysterectomy cost in India I would also like to thank India laparoscopy surgery site and my case manager, without whom my treatment would not have been possible.”

Thank You Once Again,
Mrs. Boonsri Aksornpan
From Thailand


1 comment:

  1. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as easy as 1..2..3!

    This is how it all works...

    STEP 1. Tell the system what affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add some PUSH button traffic (it ONLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. See how the system grow your list and upsell your affiliate products on it's own!

    So, do you want to start making profits?

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete